top of page
• Store jewellery in a cool, dry air-tight jewellery box or container.
• Avoid contact with perfume, body lotions or other chemicals.
• Clean your jewellery after use and occasionally with a soft cloth.
• Keep away from water and do not immerse in water.
• Remove jewellery when bathing, showering or swimming.
• Remove jewellery before going to bed or participating in physical activity.
• Avoid leaving your jewellery in high temperatures or direct sunlight. This can tarnish the jewellery, as well as warp & yellow any resin within your jewellery item.
• All sterling silver does tarnish over time, but following this care can slow down this process to ensure your jewellery stays beautiful for as long as possible.
bottom of page